Login Required to Access Scopus
You are outside your institution's network. To access Scopus consider the following options:
- Athens and Shibboleth (Institutional) users please login here.
- If you have previously registered with Scopus or ScienceDirect and your account is validated for remote access, you can login with your username and password.
- If your account is not validated for remote access, you may need to contact your institution's Scopus administrator (e.g. librarian) to have remote access enabled for your account.
- Alternatively, you may be able to gain access through your library's website or institution's VPN. For more details on available options, you may need to contact your institution's Scopus administrator (e.g. librarian).
- Although institutional access is required to fully benefit from Scopus, just go to Author Preview and test us by finding millions of available author details.
New to Scopus? Learn more about the world's largest abstract and citation database.
If you need further assistance, please contact our support team.